For the past few days, I was just so lazy but yet still figuring out what to do with my website that I just started. I’ve been doing also a lot of reading on Reddit and stumbling on StumbleUpon, and I realized that they are indeed talking to me. Yesterday, they told me that I should start to write, could be short or long at least 12 questions to review every week to help me feel better about my life and keep track of my objectives as well as keep things in perspective.
So, here I am. I have to keep myself honest, and be more committed to writing things out, grapple with my thoughts, frustrations and feelings and really work to be better and happier, even things are even out of the way to close to where I want to them to be.
I am numbering these and contemplate when there is a lot to contemplate on.
1. What did I learn last week? I learned that I need to be more clear in my communications. Jobs are done well, fewer complications and more effective if communicated clearly.
2. What was my greatest accomplishment over the past week? I was able to request the total refund and refund granted for the cancelled trip to Hong Kong for personal reasons.
3. Which moment from last week was the most memorable and why? My beloved partner's birthday even he is miles far.
4. What are the things I need to accomplish this week?
- Apply for this VIP kid, Chinese online education job waiting for me in my inbox
- Finish up on the things I forgot to do for my website
- Continue bogging my partner to change place
5. What can I do right now to make the week less stressful? Probably going to knock out the above after taking my breakfast.
6. What was last week's biggest time sink? Being clear when communicating and getting frustrated easily
7. Am I carrying any excess baggage into the week that can be dropped? Yes, I am normally thinking things I should do in order to progress but forget to get them done.
8. How can I help someone else this coming week? I am not sure, but for sure there will be an opportunity
9. What are my fears? Staying stagnant and what makes it most fearful is that fact that I only have done a little for my website.
10. What I am most grateful for? Things in my life are much easier than I give it a credit for. Just because I am not at the peak of where I want to be doesn't mean things are bad.
11. Is there anyone that deserves a big "Thank You"? Him, Almighty above, my family and Juvenal.
12. If I knew I only had one week to live, who would I spend my time with? With those who have been good to me, who loved me and accepted me for who I am.
Actually, in all seriousness, I feel pretty good today. And this counts as my writing for the day! Hooray!